- Stored internally by a fire escape window or on the roof
- No planning permission required
- Discreet and lightweight compared with bulky external steel escape stairs.
- Suitable for both domestic and commercial properties
- Construction sites can rent the chute whilst construction is ongoing.
The Vertical Spiral Escape Chute is a device which can be used for the rapid evacuation of people from high structures. One chute is capable of completely clearing a high rise building in 15 to 20 minutes.
The Vertical-Spiral Escape Chute offers an external independent escape option in emergencies. When smoke or flames block access to door exits and fire escapes, our external Escape Chute has been proven to bring occupants safely to the ground in a self-controlled descent.
Vertical-Spiral Escape Chutes can be installed on the wall and only require a clear drop to ground level. When deployed, you can travel down through the escape chute in a self-controlled manner. To exit the chute, your feet will gently touch the ground, giving you a clear indication you have arrived safely and can walk away. They can even be used for two people at a time if needs be, a good example of this would be a parent carrying a child down or support of an injured or disabled person.